A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Colescott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Colescott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Colescott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colescott graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Colescott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Colescott MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula Colescott practice?
- Dr. Paula Colescott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Colescott practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.