Dr. Paula Colombo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 28th, 2013
Pationt
Dr. Colombo I remember the first Dr. visit with her almost 13 years ago we clicked right then I never trusted anyone, she can see though your bull she is very knowledgeable about medicine, its like she also has a degree of a Pharmacist. Dr. Colombo goes above and beyond not a lot off Drs. don't eavon compare to her. I would deffinitly would recommend Dr. Colombo to all mentally ill pationts Just not anough of her to go around Im very lucky to have her as a patient.

May 20th, 2013
She is great
Dr. Colombo is great. She does talk fast but she does take time to listen to my concerns and try to help me. I don't like psychiatrists generally so I'm glad she is my doctor because I trust her.

January 3rd, 2012
review of Dr. Colombo
I'm an enthusiastic customer. I felt that Dr. Colombo immediately understood my problems. She was very helpful.

June 3rd, 2009
Very Nice, but needs to be able to spend enough time so you don't feel super rushed..
I like Dr. Colombo, and I think she does care, but I feel like I am rushed in and rushed out without being able to ever talk or explain myself to her. I don't know if CMH only allows her a certain amount of time with patients, but sometimes it is a matter of life and death and you really need to "talk to her and have her listen and really respond". Please change that somehow. Thanks.