A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Cotruta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Cotruta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Cotruta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hemifacial Spasm
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotruta graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Cotruta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Mihaela Cotruta MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Cotruta practice?
- Dr. Paula Cotruta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Cotruta practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.