A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Cotruta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Cotruta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Cotruta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotruta graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Cotruta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Mihaela Cotruta MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Cotruta practice?
- Dr. Paula Cotruta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paula Cotruta practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Luck, WI.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.