Dr. Paula Crenshaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula Crenshaw?

August 7th, 2013

Lack of Follow-through

Went to Dr. Crenshaw for health issues I was having. She ordered tests and prescribed medicine. After tests complete I have yet to hear from the Doctor. Instead I was denied by a new insurance carrier due to results of these tests. Months later after learning this, I call her office and they all complain and tell me if I need an appointment to schedule one. Fact of the matter is I don't know if I need an appointment or not, and I asked to speak to the doctor. This doctor has an office staff who protects her and claims she will not and wont talk to me on the phone. I am 3.5 hours away, now learning of results of tests she ordered (and were completed 3 months ago) and she has yet to follow-up in a professional manner. I stated this to her staff, and now when I call them; they answer the phone and hang-up or threaten to call the police then hang up. Wow! Something is very wrong here.

May 19th, 2011

The best doctor I ever had

Dr. Crenshaw is great! She takes the time to talk about all your health issues and really asks good questions to get to the bottom of things. I feel very confident in her skills and recommendations.

March 9th, 2011

After 4+ years as a patient with a chronic condition

Very personable, and knowledgeable. She keeps herself current on the latest studies related to medications and treatments. Really lets you participate in the planning of your care, and is very conscious of your incurred health costs.I'm a retired RN, and have seen many docs over the years, she is a good combo of knowledge & bedside manner in my opinion, of course, we each have to find that Dr we click with ;)

September 15th, 2008

great doctor!

I have been to a lot of doctors, and she has been great. Her follow up is quick, and I was able to spend as much time as I needed.

January 5th, 2017