Dr. Paula Crenshaw MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Carson City, NV

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017
Dr. Paula Crenshaw is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She changed my life around. I had no idea that I could live the way I'm living today, she saved me. She made best Dr. on the lake in South lake Tahoe 2 yrs in a row. I sure do miss her and wish she was still my wonderful heart felt doctor. If anyone knows where she is at now can you let me know Kim Gazzigli @ magicofthelake@gmail.com Thank you

August 7th, 2013
Lack of Follow-through
Went to Dr. Crenshaw for health issues I was having. She ordered tests and prescribed medicine. After tests complete I have yet to hear from the Doctor. Instead I was denied by a new insurance carrier due to results of these tests. Months later after learning this, I call her office and they all complain and tell me if I need an appointment to schedule one. Fact of the matter is I don't know if I need an appointment or not, and I asked to speak to the doctor. This doctor has an office staff who protects her and claims she will not and wont talk to me on the phone. I am 3.5 hours away, now learning of results of tests she ordered (and were completed 3 months ago) and she has yet to follow-up in a professional manner. I stated this to her staff, and now when I call them; they answer the phone and hang-up or threaten to call the police then hang up. Wow! Something is very wrong here.

May 19th, 2011
The best doctor I ever had
Dr. Crenshaw is great! She takes the time to talk about all your health issues and really asks good questions to get to the bottom of things. I feel very confident in her skills and recommendations.

March 9th, 2011
After 4+ years as a patient with a chronic condition
Very personable, and knowledgeable. She keeps herself current on the latest studies related to medications and treatments. Really lets you participate in the planning of your care, and is very conscious of your incurred health costs.I'm a retired RN, and have seen many docs over the years, she is a good combo of knowledge & bedside manner in my opinion, of course, we each have to find that Dr we click with ;)

September 15th, 2008
great doctor!
I have been to a lot of doctors, and she has been great. Her follow up is quick, and I was able to spend as much time as I needed.

January 5th, 2017