A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Dobbs Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Dobbs Wiggins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobbs Wiggins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobbs Wiggins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Dobbs Wiggins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbs Wiggins graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Christine Dobbs Wiggins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paula C. Dobbs Wiggins practice?
- Dr. Paula Dobbs Wiggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Dobbs Wiggins practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.