Dr. Paula Drummond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula Drummond?

October 7th, 2015

Excellent care

When we first moved here about 5 years ago I had a Pediatrician who I was very disappointed with. She would barely give you the time of day and when I took my children to her she barely looked at them. This is not the case with Dr. Drummond, and I'm so fortunate to have found her. I have 4 children, boy 15, girl 14, girl 12 and boy 10. Dr. Drummond has a genuine concern for all of my children, and always takes the time to answer any questions I might have. I am also very pleased that she actually examines your kids in yearly exams. This is important to me because I have teens. She will examine them head to toe, and explain everything she is doing.

February 20th, 2011

Dr Drummond is a true example of a doctors that truly cares about her patients. She goes the extra mile for each patient. Her knowledge, in depth examinations and bedside manner are all remarkable. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, caring and dedicated physician for their children.

February 18th, 2017