A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Eagle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Eagle, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Frances Eagle MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paula F. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Paula Eagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Eagle practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.