A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Eapen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Eapen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Eapen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Ducote Eapen MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Paula D. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Paula Eapen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Eapen practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Pathologists.