A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Erkkila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Erkkila is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erkkila
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erkkila Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Erkkila, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erkkila graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Susan Erkkila MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paula S. Erkkila practice?
- Dr. Paula Erkkila has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Erkkila practices Psychiatry near Napa, CA.
See Napa Psychiatrists.