A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Fishbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Fishbaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Fishbaugh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbaugh graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishbaugh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula M Fishbaugh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Fishbaugh practice?
- Dr. Paula Fishbaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Fishbaugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.