A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Fishbaugh is Good. Dr. Fishbaugh has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Fishbaugh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbaugh graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fishbaugh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishbaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paula Fishbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Fishbaugh practice?
Dr. Paula Fishbaugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Paola Fishbaugh, Dr. Paulette Fishbaugh, Dr. Paulina Fishbaugh, Dr. Pauline Fishbaugh