Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Foust
Dr. Paula Foust, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Orange, FL, with other offices in Daytona Beach, FL and Richmond, VA (and 1 other location). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Foust is affiliated with Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus, Halifax Medical Center-Port Orange admit and Halifax Medical Center. Dr. Foust has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Foust has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Paula Foust is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.
Dr. Yolanda Molinaris-Gelpi
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Port Orange, FL 0.42 mi23
Dr. James Montgomery Jr
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Port Orange, FL 1.69 mi25
Dr. Arthur Thorpe Jr
General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Daytona Beach, FL 5.65 mi13