Dr. Paula Foust MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 7th, 2016
Very rude doctor & staff. This doctor does not need to be practicing with the horrible bed side manner she has. Upon doing my exam, I told her the symptoms I was experiencing, she laughs and continues on what she was doing, nothing else said about my symptoms. Really?..Like others reviews have stated, I wish I would've read her reviews prior to making a appointment. People, drive the extra mile to find a different gynecologist!!!? PS. This doctor doesn't even deserve a one star!!!

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Foust lacks the vital empathy necessary when working alongside women. If you like a cold, cruel, arrogant doctor who thinks of you as an annoyance, give her a shot.

February 5th, 2016
Very rude staff. For my daughters assurance, she's very ill, and the staff members still snapped back at us like they could care less. Rude and inconsiderate. So surprised patients having DIED here yet for their inconsideration!!!! Find another GYN, before it's too late!

November 7th, 2015
I HAVE A HISTORY OF 14 MISCARRIAGES AND 3 STILL BORNS. BECAME PREGNANT AND SAW DOCTOR FOUST. SHE DID EVERYTHING TO SAVE MY BABY. I TOLD HER IF SHE SAVED MY BABY I WOULD NAME HIM AFTER HER. THEY HAD TO TAKE HIM EARLY BUT IT'S BEEN 21 YEARS AND HE IS HEALTHY, SMART AND SO TALL. I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND YES I DID GIVE HIM CLOSE TO HER NAME HIS MIDDLE NAME IS PAUL...SOMETIMES IF YOU WANT A GREAT DOCTOR YOU WAIT U TILL THE DOCTOR CAN GET TO YOU. ANYONE WHO COMPLAIN THEY HAD TO WAIT SOMETIMES EMERGENCIES COME UP...DEAL WITH IT. I WOULD NOT HAVE MY SON WITHOUT HER CARING SO MUCH...SHE IS ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS...TWO YEARS LATER I GOT CERVICAL CANCER. I WAS NOW DONE HAVING BABIES...GOD BLESS DR PAULA FOUST...MUCH MUCH LOVE..

August 5th, 2015
I sat in this Drs office for almost two hours and never even saw the doctor. I told the staff that I needed to get back to work and they could've cared less. The nurse Joy was very pleasant but I refuse to have a doctor that thinks their time is more valuable than mine. I have already made an appointment with another gyn.

June 29th, 2015
Go to someone else!
Dr. Foust is one of the rudest doctors that I have ever came in contact with. It is obvious the only thing that she is interested in is getting you in and out as quickly as possible. She couldn't care less about your problems.

April 8th, 2015
Find another doctor
Very bad experience with this doctor. Rude and unprofessional

February 5th, 2015
The staff is very friendly. The doctor was awesome. She listen to my problems and was easy to talk with. I have recommended her to all my friends and family.

December 29th, 2014
Shes an outstanding Dr. in her field.

March 31st, 2014
Would not recommend or ever go back
This Dr. had the worse bedside manner I had ever encountered and made me feel so uncomfortable and horrible after the appointment. She didn't even have the courtesy to ask me my name or give me a heads up before she started poking and prodding me during my exam. I never review doctors, but she earned this negative review based on her rude behavior and attitude.

March 31st, 2014
Flabbergasted!!!
I would not recommend going to this office.!! I had my yearly exam 4 weeks ago and was told to expect a call from a local imaging center to set up a mammogram appointment. Two weeks later I had not heard from anyone, so I called the office only to find out that they had forgotten to contact the imaging center to let them know that my mammogram needed to be scheduled. I figured "one mistake made" and now corrected, so okay. However, three weeks after my initial appointment they still hadn't called with my pap results, so I called and left a message for a call back. I did not get a return phone call, so I left another message. Today I finally get a call back saying that "the lab" lost my test results!! She suggested I just come back and have another exam....really!!!??? So I took off work for the inital exam....do I get reimbursed for time lost? Do I get reimbursed to take off work again to retake this test? Unbelievable!!

March 10th, 2014
Best gyn
Dr. Foust is a competent doctor and a lovely person. She is down to earth and easy to talk to. I give her 5 stars. The staff is friendly and accommodating as well. I highly recommend her!