A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Fraenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Fraenkel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Iron Overload
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraenkel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fraenkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula G Fraenkel MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula G. Fraenkel practice?
- Dr. Paula Fraenkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Fraenkel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.