A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Fraenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Fraenkel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Iron Overload
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraenkel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fraenkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraenkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula G. Fraenkel practice?
Dr. Paula Fraenkel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Gynecology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.