A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Fraenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Fraenkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraenkel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fraenkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Fraenkel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Iron Overload
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraenkel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fraenkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula G Fraenkel MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula G. Fraenkel practice?
- Dr. Paula Fraenkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Fraenkel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.