A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galloway
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Galloway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Galloway has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Alaska Regional Emdical Center
- Elmendorf Afb-3rd Medical GroupSgpsg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Elizabeth Galloway DO and MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paula E. Galloway practice?
- Dr. Paula Galloway has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Galloway practices Surgery near Weston, WV.
See Weston Surgeons.