Dr. Paula Greaves MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Marietta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Dr. Greaves is very personable. She made me feel very comfortable since our introductory Pap. She has worked with me and my husband through medical issues and hopefully will deliver our future children when that time comes.

January 23rd, 2015
IUD was not placed correctly, they would not help me.
At this office, I had a IUD placed after the birth of my child. Had problems with it from the start. I called and described the problems I was having, they told me what I was experiencing was normal. After six months the IUD fell out. I called them to let the Dr. know. I explained that the IUD had given me problems all along. They told me they could not help me since I no longer had Medicaid, and I needed to get help from the Health Dept.

December 10th, 2013
I was very anxious for my first visit to see Dr Greaves. However she quickly put me at ease, very knowledgeable of my condition and thorough in explaining treatment options. She expressed genuine compassion and sensitivity, professional, without being hurried to the next patient. I would gladly refer her in the future!

May 7th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I recently had my first doctor's appointment with Dr. Greaves after my original doctor retired. Well, I must say that I was totally impressed with Dr. Greaves. She is very nice, approachable, knowledgeable and very caring. All of my questions and concerns were addressed. I am so happy to have found the perfect doctor for me. Some of the reviews may be a bit disappointed but Dr. Greaves is wonderful in my opinion. One thing to keep mind is that you have to separate the doctor from the front office. What normally works for me is make morning appointments so you can be seen first and get in and out. Whenever you have an issue, tell the doctor because they can make a change happen as the office works for them.

February 18th, 2013
She's never ever around!
I have been to this location five times and have been seen by dr. Greaves 1.5 times. The half is because my second visit lasted all but 3 minutes interacting with her. If you'd like a doctor who is attentive, around for your scheduled appointments then I'd suggest you look elsewhere. It just sucks because I am in my first trimester of my pregnancy and have so many unanswered questions because she is never there for my scheduled appointments. Currently searching for a new doctor.

April 30th, 2012
Wonderful --- Dr. Highly recommend her

March 18th, 2011
An excellent choice for a doctor
Dr Greaves is an excellent doctor, and because she is she is vdery busy, and it can take a little while to get an appointment with her, so they may give you to one of the other doctors. I personally think she is worth waiting for. I found her by accident, or by divine intervention. I see her for anything other than a routine pap. She is a tell it like it is doctor who cares, which is hard to find now days. I would highly recommend her as a doctor and a person.

March 6th, 2010
Excellent doctor. Caring and concerned. She is funny and at the same time engaging. Will recommend her

April 18th, 2016