A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Greenleaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Greenleaf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenleaf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Greenleaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Greenleaf, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenleaf graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Greenleaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Togus Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula W Greenleaf DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula W. Greenleaf practice?
- Dr. Paula Greenleaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Greenleaf practices Family Medicine near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors.