Dr. Paula Ballarin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Fraud
Not only is this doctor rude and unwilling to listen to patients, I read that she is being investigated for medical insurance fraud.

June 9th, 2017
Obstatrition
Went in to meet with a obtratrition after being tossed around from a gynecologist to a RNP until she requested a sonogram to verify (records were never updated and many dumfounded questions by every person involved) the pregnancy that was suggested and requested to be verified along the way. We went in and was questioned (dumfoundedly) the same questions awnsered multiple times. We were told to get ready and wait for the obstratrition(half dressed) and was within minutes rudely interupted by nurse staff to look for items never found in the drawers and cupboards (one would assume would be in every identical waiting room) and once introduced to the seemingly impatient 80yo woman withing 2 seconds of the introduction she brought in a half dozen students to witness the sonogram in which was already done and did it in the most unprofessional way, She never checked the sonogram herself but just passed it from one dumbfounded student to another and then told her that it's normal to not see anything (assuming because of the actions and lack of training that the students clearly had was normal) but she never looked herself. We Both felt like lab rats and were never asked a thing durring the process. The obstratrition seemed only involved in the students and not at all in the 2 shaking and sweating Patients, Both left shaking and were not consulted or asked one question durring the introduction and were left astonished, we were told to dress and meet in her office. We went to the office and were say down and she ranted on about how 40 percent of first pregnancies had a chance of misscarage even thought we were 7 weeks in and the sonogram at 6 weeks was perfectly fine (realistically it less than 10 percent at this point). She repeted to say misscarage 20+ times over 10 minutes and say that she was worried about a heart rate of 110 at 6 weeks (which is normal) . By then we were both shaking and in panic mode. Neither of us had a word in or was asked how we are doing more so we have any pre conditions with us or our family members. She then told us that we needed blood and a hgc test and left us without any awnsers or asked us any questions. We went back to the original room and she was then stabbed in both arms 6+ times by a nurse before I had to call it quits and told her enough is enough only because my love was sweating and ready to pass out. I wish and hope no one ever endures what we went through and I will never go back other than to explain what she did and how she dealt with my love. Please run away and find a proper obtratrition asap. She will only cause massive stress and worry, she didn't ask one question about her or inform us of anything other than to take a afternoon nap daily( she works daily but wouldn't know because she never asked or concerned herself with her at all).

June 9th, 2017
Obstatrition

March 8th, 2017
Yelled at patient (me) and talked badly about staff. Did not give me options of birth control and forced me to get the type of birth control I did not want.

December 4th, 2016
She has horrible bedside manner. Definitely very stressed. Made me feel bad about being a 23 year old virgin. Her words were similar to "how am I supposed to get a speculum in you if you've never had sex". Made me feel horrible

June 27th, 2013
Absolutely horrible
She talked badly about her staff, yelled at the patient (me), and didn't even address the reason I came there. She just did pap smear and thought that was it even though I had told her my main complaint was a bump that i had felt. She rushed me and did not listen. Will not go back or recommend to friends.

January 12th, 2012
She yelled at me about something I had no control over (being tight and not having a correct size speculum to use on me). Sorry that I'm a virgin.

June 2nd, 2017