Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Gupta
Dr. Paula Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Dallas County Hospital District. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Gupta has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Paula Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. David Johnston
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Plano, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Timothy Freer
General Practice, Diagnostic Radiology
Plano, TX 0.01 mi39
Dr. Michael Jubang
Diagnostic Radiology, Adolescent Medicine, Radiology
Plano, TX 0.01 mi9