Family Physicians

5872 S 900 E
Ste 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
801-293-7900
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Haberman  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr Haberman has treated me and my familyplus other family members, she knows herstuff, listen = actively invovled in yourplan and does follow up calls, which is not to typical anymore.

|  Fed up  |  show details
May 18th, 2010

I am so tired of feeling dismissed and blown off when I go to see her. I am in severe pain and she has no suggestions and sends me home with some other pill to try. I want to know what is wrong and treat that not just take pills.

|  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

Quite like her.

|  Rushed and Dismissive  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

Dr. Haberman was rushed and dismissive in my original visit. There was a complete lack of follow up despite some abnormal test results. I later learned one of the test she had asked me to get was the wrong type of test. The office staff was exceptionally rude when confronted about the lack of follow up and asked about getting information about the test results.

|  Not Helpful  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2008

Went in complaining of horrible fatigue, heart palpatations and lightheadedness. She told me I was depressed because I was a stay at home mom and then said she didn't have "magic pills"...asked her to do bloodwork....turned out I was severely anemic...hmmm, guess I didn't need a magic pill, just some iron.

|  Melissa  |  show details
by Melissa on Apr 4th, 2008

I just moved away and I miss the Dr. Haberman and her staff. I cut my finger and instead of telling me to go to an emergency room, she took care of it during her lunch hour. I started seeing her about 10 years ago and I would have had a much harder time with all the stress in my life at that time without her. And Sondra is absolutely wonderful, she is very good at making everyone feel that even a minor problem is important. I really miss Dr. Haberman, if I did not live 500 miles away I would still be going to her.