A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. Hallam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hallam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paula Hallam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula B. Hallam practice?
Dr. Paula Hallam practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Everett Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Paola Hallam, Dr. Paulette Hallam, Dr. Paulina Hallam, Dr. Pauline Hallam