A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Hallam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Hallam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula S Hallam MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paula S. Hallam practice?
- Dr. Paula Hallam has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Hallam practices Radiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Radiologists.