Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Harmon
Dr. Paula Harmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology, Pediatrics and General Surgery. Dr. Harmon is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite. Dr. Harmon has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Harmon has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paula Harmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Angela Cheng
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi11
Dr. John Vega
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Jamie Kitzman
Atlanta, GA 0 mi7