Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Unbelievable! show details Unbelievable!
May 19th, 2015

I went with my daughter to her appt., I am 68 years old and have had numerous Doctors in my Life, but the behavior of "Dr. Henderson" (She is definitely in the wrong career) was downright rude. Does not say "Hello" or "Good Bye", makes no eye contact what- so- ever with her patient, just does her work on the computer without saying a single word. This visit was an unbelievable experience. My daughter asked 1 question and her response was a lie, she did not bother checking on her computer. How can a person like this be a Doctor, that people should have Confidence, Trust and Believe in. I am still truly in shock over that visit. My daughter most certainly is changing to a different Dr. The only words out of her mouth during the entire visit as she walked out of the room were "I send you for Lab work". I can not believe this entire experience.

Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
Mar 21st, 2015

I was not at all comfortable with Dr. Henderson when I saw her for the first time yesterday. I did not feel respected, listened to, or cared about AT ALL -- she was very brusque and showed absolutely no sense of friendliness or concern. In fact, although I am forty-two years old, she somehow made me feel like a disobedient child. Even the patient intake forms rubbed me the wrong way...and I have filled out a LOT of those things over the years without feeling this way. I did make a follow-up appointment, but I will be canceling it and returning to my previous doctor, in spite of Dr. Henderson's considerably more convenient location.

Stay Away! show details Stay Away!
Aug 26th, 2013

Do not pick this doctor as your primary! Very rude office staff, paperwork is not processed in a timely matter. Stay away from this office. It's also very dirty there.