A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jane Phillips MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Paula Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.