A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Texoma Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paula Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Phillips practice?
Dr. Paula Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Mount Pleasant, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Paola Phillips, Dr. Paulette Phillips, Dr. Paulina Phillips, Dr. Pauline Phillips