A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jane Phillips MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Paula Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.