A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans