A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Jacob is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Melissa Jacob MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Paula Jacob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Jacob practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.