A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Jacob is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Melissa Jacob MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Paula Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Jacob practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.