Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Choose a different doctor!!  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

The reason I leave such a terrible review is because she is a terrible doctor. Everytime I have visited dr Jacob-fox I wait over an hour in her waiting room and at least 30-45 minutes in the patient room. I beloved she has too many patients scheduled and gets too behind to ever be on time to see her scheduled patients. For a sick visit I have to wait at least 2 days before I can get a visit. And to top I of when I finally see her the visit is awful! She has poor bedside manner. Very disengaged, show little to no care for the patient. It seems all she cares about is telling you that your self evaluation of your symptoms are wrong. Her diagnosis are not followed through with adequette tests/analysis. She simply seems to uninterested in helping you feel better and more interested on getting through the day. I have had to get second opinions on ALL her diagnosis and every single one of them the second opinion would completely contradict her diagnosis. I work as an office administrator at a pediatric office and the doctorsi work for are exeptional, demonstrating what health care should look like, so I am not simply ranting about a few terrible experiences with Dr. Jacob-Fox but am truly concerned that physicians like her are treating patients who need certain treatment and all patients who deserve quality care.