A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Jacobus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Jacobus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Jacobus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobus graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacobus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jacobus MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula Jacobus practice?
- Dr. Paula Jacobus has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Jacobus practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near York, PA.
See York Internists and York Geriatric Doctors.