A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Jacobus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobus graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
- Gettysburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paula Jacobus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Jacobus practice?
Dr. Paula Jacobus practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gettysburg, PA.
See York Internists and York Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Paola Jacobus, Dr. Pauline Jacobus, Dr. Paulette Jacobus, Dr. Paulina Jacobus