A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Joubert-Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Joubert-Greene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joubert-Greene
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joubert-Greene Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Joubert-Greene graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Joubert-Greene has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Marie Joubert-Greene MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Joubert-Greene practice?
- Dr. Paula Joubert-Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Joubert-Greene practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.