A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Keppeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Keppeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Keppeler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keppeler graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Keppeler has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Elizabeth Keppeler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paula E. Keppeler practice?
- Dr. Paula Keppeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Keppeler practices Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.