A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Jean Kim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Paula Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Kim practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians and Warren Geriatric Doctors.