A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Kinnunen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Kinnunen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinnunen
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kinnunen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Kinnunen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnunen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kinnunen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Marie Kinnunen MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Kinnunen practice?
- Dr. Paula Kinnunen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Kinnunen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.