A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Kinnunen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Kinnunen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Kinnunen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnunen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kinnunen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Marie Kinnunen MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Kinnunen practice?
- Dr. Paula Kinnunen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Kinnunen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.