A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Kinnunen is Excellent. Dr. Kinnunen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Kinnunen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnunen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnunen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinnunen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paula Kinnunen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Kinnunen practice?
Dr. Paula Kinnunen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Paola Kinnunen, Dr. Paulette Kinnunen, Dr. Paulina Kinnunen, Dr. Pauline Kinnunen