A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Levine Klein MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Surgery, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Paula L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Paula Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paula Klein practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Surgery, and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Oncologists, New York Hematologists, and New York Surgeons.