Learn more about Dr. Paula Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Klein has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Klein MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula Klein practice?
- Dr. Paula Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Klein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.