Dr. Paula Levine Klein MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Surgery, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and Epidemiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance