Learn more about Dr. Paula Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Klein MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula Klein practice?
- Dr. Paula Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Klein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.