Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
Eye Physicians & Surgeons
1207 N Scott St
Wilmington, DE 19806
(302) 652-3353
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Dec 27th, 2013

The wait was long, but Dr. Ko is so good at treating my macular degeneration, I won't complain.

|  3 hour wait and 5 min with dctor  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

10:40 apt and left office at 1:45. See the doctor and exam took 5 mins. Doctor did not review my records. She was running from office to office taking numerous patients at once. Staff was rude. One patient had a diabetic attack due to no lunch on time for him. He sugar fell to 27.

|  Short tempered doc and arrogant staff  |  show details
by H.S. on May 27th, 2013

I will not come back to this practice again. There are other specialists in town, and if not, there is always Philadelphia near by. I told my family doctor do not send patients to this practice. All they worry is about making money, doing one surgery after another. Sending me to another doctor in this practice to do more surgery which failed. Instead of sending me to the best doctor in town or Philadelphia, they send me to to another person in the practice with less experience to make more money. I am disappointed with my results and care.

|  Dr. Ko is an awesome physician  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I adore Dr. Ko and her assistants. Dr. Ko is very caring and fills a great need for retinal specialists. It is VERY difficult to obtain an appointment with her and gosh forbid if you have to cancel your appointment. Whoever answers the phone can be quite snarky, and I have mentioned that to Dr. Ko herself..it improved for a while and just today, the receptionist and I had a not so wonderful conversation.