A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Koeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Koeller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koeller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koeller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Koeller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Koeller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula H Koeller MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula H. Koeller practice?
- Dr. Paula Koeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Koeller practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Adolescent Specialists.