A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Koeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Koeller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Koeller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koeller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans