A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Koeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koeller
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koeller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Koeller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Koeller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula H Koeller MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula H. Koeller practice?
- Dr. Paula Koeller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Koeller practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Adolescent Specialists.