Learn more about Dr. Paula Krauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Krauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauser
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Krauser, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauser graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Krauser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Sue Krauser MA and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula S. Krauser practice?
- Dr. Paula Krauser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paula Krauser practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Iselin, NJ.
See Monroe Township Family Physicians and Monroe Township Hospice & Palliative Specialists.