A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Krauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Krauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Krauser, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauser graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Krauser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krauser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula S. Krauser practice?
Dr. Paula Krauser practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Monroe Township Family Physicians and Monroe Township Hospice & Palliative Specialists.