A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Kreitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Kreitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreitzer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kreitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Kreitzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreitzer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kreitzer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Michele Kreitzer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Kreitzer practice?
- Dr. Paula Kreitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Kreitzer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists.