A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Kushlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Kushlan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Kushlan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushlan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kushlan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula D Kushlan MD is a female Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula D. Kushlan practice?
- Dr. Paula Kushlan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Kushlan practices Medical Oncology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Oncologists.