A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Leiva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leiva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Leiva, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Marcela Leiva MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Leiva practice?
- Dr. Paula Leiva has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Leiva practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.