Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Lewis
Dr. Paula Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and Methodist Hospital Tjuh. Dr. Lewis has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paula Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Shafiq Rehman
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi11
Dr. Arlene Henry
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi22