A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Lewis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Tjuh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paula L. Lewis practice?
Dr. Paula Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.