A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Tjuh
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Lorenza Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Paula Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.