Anesthesiologist (pain control), Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile
Annenberg Pavilion 2nd
39000 Bob Hope Dr
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760-834-7870
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Poor excuse for a Doctor and a woman! Ms. Rude and condesending.  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

This was the worst experience of my life. She actually laughed out loud when I told hyer something very painful that had happened to me in my life. She talked down to me, interrupted me and was just generally very unprofessioinal. She openly made side jokes to the admin staff about me wihtin ear shot. This is not her picture by the way and my appointment was several years ago. I am sure she has had to move on since then. Someone should check her professional credentials. My exam was very odd and she did not touch, or hardly look at my body in any way. It was humiliating.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by MB on Jun 2nd, 2010

It was refreshing to go to a doctor that was articulate and professional and knew what they were doing. I highly recommend Dr. Lidestri. She's one the the best doctor's I've ever seen.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by D. Woods on May 20th, 2010

She is very professional, pleasant and knowledgeable. Terrific doctor. I highly recommend her.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by P. Reddy on May 19th, 2010

She was very thorough, answered all my questions. After 2 visits I was feeling terrific. Highly recommended.

|  IF you are into prolonging your pain and recovery, this Doc's for you  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

My health plan requies treatment from this doctor. She is all talk, and no treatment. If you want to never recover, this doctor is for you.