Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Lunde
Dr. Paula Lunde, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richland, MI, with another office in Kalamazoo, MI. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lunde is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Bronson LakeView Hospital and Borgess Medical Center. Dr. Lunde has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Lunde has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paula Lunde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, MI.
Dr. Philip Dawson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richland, MI 0.75 mi37
Dr. Robert Simon
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richland, MI 0.79 mi60
Dr. John Bradtke
Richland, MI 1.80 mi31