A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Marchetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Marchetta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchetta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Marchetta, MA, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetta graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marchetta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Anne Marchetta MA, MBA, and MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Marchetta practice?
- Dr. Paula Marchetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Marchetta practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.