A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Marchetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Marchetta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Marchetta, MA, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetta graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marchetta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Anne Marchetta MA, MBA, and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paula A. Marchetta practice?
- Dr. Paula Marchetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Marchetta practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.