Totally Thrilled with this doctor show details Totally Thrilled with this doctor
by Sybil S. on Apr 18th, 2015

I continue to recommend friends to Dr. Marchetta, who is thoughtful, brilliant, aware of everything she needs to know, highly professional and caring. She is always there when I need her, explains the side effects of medications and makes sure she is treating me to the best of her ability. Plus, she is lovely.

Great combination of brains and compassion show details Great combination of brains and compassion
Sep 6th, 2011

I think Dr. Marchetta is the perfect doctor. I had an auto-immune disorder that other highly ranked doctors could not diagnose. Not only did she diagnose, but she gave me such detail about the condition that I went from complete stress to confidence that she could help me take care of it. I was so scared about what could happen to me and she cleared up all of the confusion and explained how she was going to treat me and make sure that nothing terrible was going to happen. I am so grateful that I found her. My symptoms are now almost completely gone and best of all, I am no longer spending hours on the internet trying to cure myself because she is taking care of it. I would highly recommend her.

Attentive, professional, well qualified, good judgment show details Attentive, professional, well qualified, good judgment
Nov 9th, 2010

I've been a patient for many years and feel I am in the best hands. Dr. Marchetta has a lovely manner and can be trusted. She's careful in her booking, which means there's very little time in the waiting room.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Dec 13th, 2009

Usually Dr. Marchetta has been able to help me with hard-to-pinpoint problems that other doctors could not help me with at all. She does not dismiss pain as psychological and comes up with concrete action steps to deal with it. She is a caring, positive and calm person. It is easy to get an appointment with her. Sometimes if you leave her a message with her staff it does not always get to her. The office atmosphere is relaxing and does not feel stressful like a doctor's office can feel. Like many doctor's you have to prod her for some explanations about why she is recommending x versus z, but she will answer any questions you put to her-like any good patient, you have to inform yourself and take responsibility for research.