Dr. Paula Marchetta MD Patient Reviews

December 12th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor.

November 1st, 2016
Outstanding
My health is safe and secure in the hands of the brilliant and lovely Dr. Marchetta.

August 31st, 2016
Superior
Superior work, superior care, superior doctor!

July 31st, 2016
Dr. Marchetta is a fantastic physician. Consider yourself lucky to be cared for by such a kind, sensitive, consummate professional.

June 29th, 2016
Perfection
Dr. Marchetta is perfect. She has been my physician for over 20 years and I am forever grateful God blessed me with her guidance.

May 29th, 2016
Dr. Marchetta is kind, caring and brilliant. I thank God she is my physician.

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Marchetta is compassionate and brilliant. She saved my life. I will never be able to repay her for her kindness.

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Marchetta is fantastic. You will never find a better doctor. She is brilliant, kind and caring. She takes time to speak with you and explain every detail of your situation. You will never feel rushed or overlooked.

January 27th, 2016
Patient for 20 years
I have an auto immune disease and have been treated by Dr. Marchetta for almost 20 years. My case is complicated and there have been many times when Dr. Marchetta has always responded promptly and effectively. Almost as important is her level of care and concern for my entire medical condition, not just the disease for which she is treating me. She is "cutting edge" and always current on the latest developments, new medications and therapies. She is always available to respond to any question or concern. When I had a really bad problem, I just went to the office and she took care of me right away. You don't find that everywhere.

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Marchetta is a brilliant, kind and caring professional. I am privileged to be a patient of hers for many years. She has not only saved my life, she also saved the life of my father. I trust her completely. I thank God I can turn to her for for care and advice. She is a treasure.

November 19th, 2015
Brilliant Doctor
Dr. Marchetta is a consummate professional who is extremely well versed in her field. She has been monitoring my complicated autoimmune issues for more than 20 years. She is always available to guide me through the seemingly endless problems that have arisen due to my systemic condition. I am encouraged to call her anytime and she always gets back to me to explain concerns I may have. She is caring and intelligent, I recommend her with the highest rating possible. She is an extraordinary, brilliant rheumatologist.

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Marchetta was dismissive and condescending. She spent at least half of the appointment reading my chart, and yet somehow didn't notice significant symptoms. Once I brought them up several times and asked if she thought my symptoms were related, she said she thought they likely were, but didn't even bring up pursuing additional courses of action. For reference, when I switched doctors they did recommend another course of action, found a diagnosis, and treated the disease directly instead of just alleviating the most major symptom. When I told her I was experiencing significant fatigue and pain--about 5-7 on a scale of 1-10 pain daily--she initially either didn't believe me or thought I was exaggerating. Simple things like walking or unscrewing the lid on my toothpaste were struggles because of the pain in my joints, which I told her. Only after I consistently pushed did she prescribe me prescription strength ibuprofen, which just dulled it. This wouldn't have bothered me so much, I agree that doctors should be skeptical about prescribing pain meds, except that she was so condescending towards me. Not only did she fail to recommend the necessary course(s) of action to diagnose me, her attitude was dismissive and generally poor. I can't believe she has decent reviews. On the other hand, her staff is wonderful, really top notch (no sarcasm, they're genuinely great).