A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula McBrine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula McBrine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McBrine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McBrine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula McBrine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McBrine graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McBrine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Anne McBrine MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paula A. McBrine practice?
- Dr. Paula McBrine has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula McBrine practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mansfield, MA.
See Mansfield Internists, Mansfield Hematologists, and Mansfield Oncologists.