Learn more about Dr. Paula McMurtry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula McMurtry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMurtry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMurtry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula McMurtry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurtry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McMurtry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula McMurtry MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paula McMurtry practice?
- Dr. Paula McMurtry has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula McMurtry practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Rheumatologists.