A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Freeman Miller MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paula F. Miller practice?
- Dr. Paula Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Miller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Cardiologists.