Dr. Paula Moffett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paula Moffett?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 10th, 2009

Great anesthesiologist

I didn't have an appointment with Dr. Moffettt, but she was the anesthesiologist for my surgery. She answered all of my ridiculous questions and seemed very very smart. I say this because I was asking a lot of esoteric questions about stuff that had happened years ago and she seemed to have all of the answers... and, for the one thing she wasn't sure about, she made a call and got an answer.She also called me the next day to check on me and actually gave me her cell phone number. I was shocked! I've never had a doctor do that.I would recommend her to anyone.

December 11th, 2014