A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Monnat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Monnat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Monnat, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Monnat graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Monnat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula M Monnat MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Monnat practice?
- Dr. Paula Monnat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paula Monnat practices Anesthesiology near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Covington, LA.
See Slidell Anesthesiologists.