Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paula Monnat
Dr. Paula Monnat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA, with other offices in Slidell, LA and New Orleans, LA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Monnat is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank, St Anne General Hospital and Ochsner Clinic Foundation. She speaks English.
Dr. Paula Monnat has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Paula Monnat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.
Dr. Alexander Gutkin
Covington, LA 0 mi20
Dr. Robert Marino
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Covington, LA 0 mi46
Dr. Nathan Harrison
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Covington, LA 0 mi13