A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paula Mora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Mora has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gallup Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Renee Mora MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paula R. Mora practice?
- Dr. Paula Mora has 1 office location.
Dr. Paula Mora practices Family Medicine near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Family Physicians.