Paula Moynahan Is this you?

Have you seen Paula Moynahan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Paula Moynahan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2014

I had a face and neck lift with Dr. Moynahan and I am extremely pleased with the results! She is an excellent surgeon, very meticulous, my face and neck look so natural. I am in my 60s and she took 15-20 years off my face. I was back to work in 10 days, healed very fast. She is very professional and will discuss any concerns you have. I just can’t say enough, I’m extremely pleased with the surgery and results.

April 29th, 2013

Over Charges!

Paula Moynahan charged $450 for a simple laser treatment appointment to simply reduce the appearance of a birth mark. It was advised that several treatments would be necessary and it may not even remove the mark all together. A couple years ago I went to her and the charge was $180, I go back and the charge is $450, completely outrageous. I called another Dr in Fairfield county, Dr Ivan Cohen along with several other and all have a rate between $175.00 $190.00. Why is Moynahan charging NYC prices in a Middlebury CT? Use someone else! They all have the same technology.

April 22nd, 2013

tummy tuck

This doctor is horrible. I had a tummy tuck, the incision line it all over the place, my belly button was almost up to my breast and I have had nothing but pain and suffering for over 2 years. She told me it was all in my head. To be honest, she sucks. I wouldn't recommend her to my worse enemy. I would put the overall rating for this doctor at zero, but i won't let me.

December 3rd, 2012

wonderful doctor, wonderful staff!

I love Dr. moynahan. if I were to get anything else done it would be by her. I had a breast reduction and I couldn't have asked for it to go more smoothly. her staff is amazing, both her office staff and her nursing staff. I would recommend her to anyone!

September 8th, 2012

Wish I never met her!

After 3 procedures I am devistaded with the result. According to other PS's I need a total redo to correct. Dr. M dismissed me as her patient when it was evident she failed. She also refused any refund to underwrite the cost for other MD's to perform the revisions. She stated "THERE IS NO GAURANTEE FOR A GOOD RESULT WITH COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY" I paid $20,000 for this failed face-neck left.

August 1st, 2012

Tummy tuck nightmare

I had a tummy tuck 18 months ago from Dr. Moynahan and had nothing buy tightness, numbness, pain. When complained to her she said it was all in my head. Eventually said go to see pain management doctor. I had not had one minute of comfort in all this time. I wouldn't let her touch me again for anything. I feel like my life is over and she didn't even seem to care. She should retire, she is the worst.

October 23rd, 2011

She scarred me for life.

April 25th, 2011

This doctor operated on my eyes and for 14 years I have had to sleep with adhesive bubbles to protect them. They never closed again. I have had several reconstructive surgeries by a top eye doctor and he is not able correct the impairment resulting form her surgery results.

February 8th, 2011

Dr. Moynahan has perfored two surgeries on me to date. I can say I would not even think of going to another plastic surgeon after my experiences with her. She is caring, patient with any and all questions presented to her, has a great bed-side manner, and most important I think, she includes all situations that will follow your surgery, good or bad to help you make a sensible decision. She doesn't make promisses that are unreal. I absolutely would and have recommended her to others.

December 12th, 2010

The Best of the Best

Classy doctor. She is top shelf. Professional and performs exceptional surgery

September 12th, 2009

Mary Calvo. RN. Waterbury Hospital.

Dr Paula Moynahan and her staff are extremely courteous and professional.Her patient care is very personal and you truly feel like you are her only patient.I would highly recommend her for any plastic surgery procedure or enhancement.She is a phenomenal asset to her profession and a superb clinician.

October 1st, 2008

Face Lift, Neck Lift & Lipo,Upper Bleph & C02 laser under eye

Dr. Moynahan's concern for her patients and expertise are unparalleled. I highly reccomend her...she even met me at her office on a HOLIDAY to remove some sutures rather than make me wait a few days till her RN returned from vacation!