A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paula Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paula Nelson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paula Maria Nelson MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatopathology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Paula M. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Paula Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paula Nelson practices Dermatopathology and Dermatopathology near Laurys Station, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE and Lilburn, GA.
See Laurys Station Dermatologists and Laurys Station Pathologists.